Thursday, August 19, 2010

Big Brother is watching you..

As much as I love telling you all what I am up to, it feels a bit lonely putting it all out there and not getting much feedback - Mother you don't count! I didn't think there were that many people interested but I am doing this for my personal records mainly.

So I installed this code about a week ago to see how many people were actually reading my blog and it is so nice to know that there are people all over the world reading - although I think I preferred not knowing because now I am self conscious, I am even writing this in word to make sure I don't have as many spelling mistakes! 96 visits from 9 countiries.. not bad for 1 week!
Although 76 of those visits were for less than 10seconds...
It tells which cities the hits are coming from although I don't think it knows where Narrabri is... yes Daddy I could see you spying on me from the Gold Coast!

I can even tell which application you are using.
So be careful, I am watching your every move (on my blog anyway!)

5 comments:

  1. Tip: If you click on the photos you can see bigger versions of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following and reading faithfull nik, now i've worked out how to comment (well we'll see if this works) 10 second visits are us checking to see if you've posted anything new. You're big brother hasn't given me a dot, obviously doesn't know where Whitton is either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To make you feel better, the 0-10 seconds includes people who only look at your first page. I can have your front page open for 2 hrs and then close my browser and it will come up as 0-10 seconds.

    Generally, I get everything from that and don't come to the specific page per post (to see comments).

    Also, I checked, and yes, I come up as Brisbane :(

    96 visits is really good Nix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well you know the linux and android ones are mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. pfft as if we wouldn't be reading...plus this is awesome i don't check it all the time then when i'm waiting for stuff at work i have a whole lot of procrastination time :) thanks hehe good to see your having lots of fun tho xoxo

    ReplyDelete