Tuesday, January 25, 2011

J'adore Montmatre

I really do love Montmatre, it is so pretty and has become a bit of a ritual for Rach & I to visit if we are having a Paris weekend. We even ahve our favourite buskers who try and see! Last weekend we walked from Rach's house to Montmatre which was about 10km. We then managed to undo all our good work by eating a 3 course dinner at 'OUR' restaurant, Rach has been in there a few times so we got free champagne on arrival and then a free plate of cheese afterwards - were well and truly stuffed! Isn't it beautiful..
Went there a few weekends ago with one of Rach's visitors and got serenaded by some of the performers. Slightly uncomfortable and not the nicest place for 3 girls to be out after dark. Some guy was telling me I need to enjoy my life to the fullest - he'd just gotten out of prison himself (scary!). Now that we have our restaurant and found an awesome little bar down the hill, I am sure it will become our regular haunt on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment