Sunday, December 12, 2010

Eurodisney (at Xmas!)

EPF's international students association managed to score 29euro tickets to Disneyland (both parks) in December and since Rachel really wanted to go we headed off 'early' on Sunday to Disneyland. It was pretty cold so we were rugged up really well and were pretty warm for most of the day although my feet were always freezing.
They had decorated the park for xmas, it was very pretty and they ahd snow-machines going off some of the roofs and with the remnants of the previous day's snowfall ti was very whimsical! We did a lot of different things that I didn't do the last time I went to there - lots of the kiddy cartoon things like the Alice in Wonderland maze
and Peter Pan's flight which I;'m not sure was worth the wait.
We did most of the scary rides, the tower of terror was awesome, the new RC racer at the Toy Story land was fun and we mangaed to go on the rock & roller coaster twice coz it had a short line close to closing time. After the studios part of the parc closed we came back to catch the fantallusion parade whihc was awesome - ltos of princesses and their handsome princes and also some of the baddies.
It was great to see since I missed it last time coz it was on so late due to it being summer.
It was nice going back to disney land and if I knew when I first went that I would come again I probably would have got a year long ticket to save some money. I'm pretty sure I won't be going again, there are only so many queues you can stand in in a life-time. About half way through the day I was totally over it but by the evening when the place was lighted up I got my mojo back and strated to enjoy the atmosphere.
Rach & I swaped cameras for the day so we could actually get photos of ourselves on our cameras. This is about the only photo of us together at Disneyland. The Disney castle is so pretty when it is lit up at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment