Sunday, October 31, 2010

Salon du Chocolat

Everyone knows (and can see) that I love chocolate. At the moment there is a huge chocolate exhibition in Paris called Salon du Chocolat.It has everything chocolate. We tried chocolate from heaps of different countries, hot chocolate, chocolate wine, chocolate truffles, chocolate fondue, watched chocolate bars being made, saw the heads of models in a chocolate fashion parade and now I don't think I can even look at chocolate again without being sick! Nothing was very cheap but yay for free samples!A sculpture of chocolate hearts...make a good valentines day present!

Some of the chocolate fashion being modeled.
Artisan chocolate bars, they had every kind of addition imaginable added.
MMM chocolate fountain!
Giant marshmellow chocolate bear anyone?

2 comments:

  1. I am jealous and have decided I should go maybe I will get sick of chocolate as well. xox

    ReplyDelete