Sunday, September 12, 2010

Piscine de la Grenoillére

I am pretty sure I have just expereinced the last midly warm day for a while (got all the way up to 20degrees today!), looking at the weather report, temperatures are just keep going donwhill :( I'm very scared! To celebrate, I got our my togs and went to the swimming pool near-by to meet up with a friend from my old french class (luckily as today was the last day it would be open until Spring next year!).
The water was warm enough but it was bit chilly outside. They had diving boards which were great fun, I felt like a little kid and was racing them out of the pool to dive in again! It was really nice doing a few laps as well, I think I may try find an indoor pool so that I can swim in winter. Probably more likely to go for a swim inside than go for a run outside in the cold and french people don't seem to do gyms.

Goodbye Summer :(

No comments:

Post a Comment