Saturday, June 16, 2012

L'Escala - Spain

I met my parents at the airport at what seemed like the crack of dawn and took them 'home' to see my place and unpack before our train to Figures in Spain on the TGV. Very pretty trip along the coast. We were meeting the rest of the Mead side of the family at a house at L'Escala. Thank god I brought Rach with me! The next day was dedicated to Sangria drinking, we started at a bar on the beach but decided we could make it better and cheaper at home. Container below was full of Sangria. Some of us less seasoned drinkers will never drink Sangria again. We did get out and explore the coastline which was beautiful and got a lot of sunbaking done even though the pool was freezing cold! Another crazy travel mishap - ended up going to the wrong train station. Do we ever get it right!!!! We were already looking nervous in the back of the car here!

No comments:

Post a Comment