Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rach's Birthday!

I arrived at Rach's place straight after work to celebrate her birthday only to be greeted by one the kids saying - Nikki can you quickly make a little cake for Rachel! With pretty much no recipe or time I managed to make some cupcakes - not a bad job I reckon! We had to count out the correct amount of candles for the kdis - thankgod the smoke alarms didn't go off!!
After dinner, we headed out to party, first stop was a Scottish pub where Rachel made me order 2 shots -blowjobs- thanks Rach! They are pretty elaborate shots, Baileys and Midori and then Whipped cream in trail all the way down the glass. You have to have your hands behind your back, lick the cream and then take the shot - not a particularly classy shot to do but fun nonetheless! Headed out to Cafe Oz afterwards and got home at about 3am, and I had work the next morning and a train to London...was not happy the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment